The 8th JSH International Symposium 2017 in Miyazaki
- Friday, 19 May, - Saturday, 20 May, 2017
- Seagaia Convention Center in Miyazaki
- Cell and Gene Therapy for Hematological Disorders -Current Status, Challenges, and Future Perspectives-
Dear Friends of JSH!
Abstract submission for the 8th JSH International Symposium is now open.
The JSH International symposium is an annual meeting for hematologists to exchange advanced knowledge and information about the specified theme and the main theme of the symposium 2017 is “Cell and Gene Therapy for Hematological Disorders－Current Status, Challenges, and Future Perspectives”. We have planned several sessions regarding cell and gene therapy for MDS, Leukemia, Lymphoma/myeloma, hemato-immunological disorders as well as stem cell transplantation.
The organizing committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for poster presentation for the Symposium. Among them, three excellent abstracts will be selected as oral presentations by the organizing committee. All submissions are eligible and will be considered for the “The 8th JSH International Symposium Awards”. Submissions by young investigators are especially expected.
We are looking forward to having your active participation to the 8th JSH International Symposium.
The Category List
- Immune and/or gene therapy for hematological disorders
- Stem cell transplantation
- Regenerative medicine
- iPS cell technology development
- Childhood hemato-immunological disorders and new therapies
- Translational research for hematological disorders
17 February, 2017 (JST) ⇒ 7 March, 2017
|15 December 2016||Abstract Submission Starts|
7 March, 2017
|Abstract Submission Deadline|
|March 2017||All submitted abstract will be reviewed and selected for poster or oral presentations.|
|Late March 2017||Selection result will be announced.
Instructions for poster presentations will be announced to those who are selected.
Abstract should be submitted through online system and should be made according to ‘Abstract Template’.